2019 August Summer School
Animal Planet: Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY!
July 31st to August 23rd, 2019:
Students will enjoy learning about the creatures with which we share our world through games, in class activities, videos, crafts, and walks in our own backyard. They will learn about habitats, adaptations, and the conditions and challenges that some animals are facing today. As we look deeper into Earth’s creatures, students can look into what new species are being discovered and what species are extinct. This will be a great, fun, and educational theme for students. This month will also include a theatrical performance that will include songs and dialogue. Students will be assigned roles and act out those roles at the end of the month. So come and sign up for these wonderful and fun camps.
Benefits to the students:
- Offer students the experience of performing live.
- Provides practical experience in all performing arts techniques including mime, choreography, learning songs, vocal lessons and script reading etc.
- Development of student’s confidence and social skills.
- Enables students to mix and work with others across different year groups.
- All classes will be taught in English, offering a great opportunity for students to develop English as a second language.
Join us and take the opportunity to perform, make friends, work alongside professional BC certified teachers and most of all….have fun!!
Date: July 8 – July 26 / July 31 – Aug 23
Hours: 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM Mon – Fri
Age: 4 -12 years old
Registration Fee: $200 (Non-refundable and applied to the fees when tuition is paid in full)
Tuition: $1950 (includes meals, program materials, camp T-shirt, and field trips)
SUMMER SCHOOL FULL MONTH REGISTRATION FORM 2019
SUMMER SCHOOL PERMISSION FORM
SUMMER SCHOOL MEDICAL FORM 2019
SUMMER SCHOOL PICK UP AUTHORIZATION