- 2 recent colour photographs of the applicant (Passport Photo size – head and shoulders)
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Application fee for local students- $250 paid by cheque or cash.
- Application fee for international students- $500 paid by cheque or money order only.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s birth certificate, and proof of Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- A photocopy of parents’/guardians’ proof of Citizenship (Passport). Document copies for both parents are required.
- (If applicable) Permanent Resident card or work/study permit – Document copies for both parents are required.
- Copy of Hydro bill as proof of BC residency
- Application form
- Filled out both sides and signed.
- Please make sure you have listed an emergency contact. This CANNOT be either parent. A friend or relative is acceptable. For Out of Province contact – Anyone who does NOT live in BC is acceptable.
- Photocopies of recent report cards if possible – Please include copies of any school reports or transcripts received in the 2 years.
- Two Letters of Reference in support of the student if possible – These can either be sent directly to the Admissions Office, or be included with the application
Click here to download Admission Application Form for Junior Kindergarten.
Click here to download Admission Application Form for Kindergarten to Grade 7.
PLEASE MAIL, OR PERSONALLY DROP-OFF YOUR APPLICATION WITH RELATED DOCUMENTS TO:
Admissions Office, Pythagoras Academy
8671 Odlin Crescent
Richmond, British Columbia, Canada